Considering to start an Amazon Affiliate Niche site.

Divas, 

Am really considering an affiliate niche site on Luxury beauty products with Amazon and eBay in mind. Am considering having an in-house team of content creators, which means I will need some office space for the few who will work from the office. I will also need some freelance volunteers who will showcase (video) their beauty products (how to use them, pros & cons, etc). 

What do you think about my idea?! I have just started the courses here and building on my idea. Will appreciate your input!

3 comments

That is a great idea. Luxury beauty products still have a decent % commission on Amazon even after the commissions were slashed sometimes in March. But it is also a highly competitive niche and the cost of the products in that category are high. You will really need to work hard on pushing the products to the target market. 

Read more
Read less

I just started a youtube channel. i would definitely be interested in making videos trying out different beauty products

Read more
Read less

Hi Armarnie. Im Natasha. Would you mind me picking your brain on how you started your YouTube channel. I have a few ideas for one but can't figure out where to start. My email is njb1904x3@gmail.com if that's easier. I appreciate your help.

Read more
Read less