Current Lesson
Course Content

PPP Qualifications


Paycheck Protection Program

Sole proprietorships will need to submit a Schedule C from their tax return filed (or to be filed) showing the net profit from the sole proprietorship.

Independent contractors will need to submit Form 1099-MISC in addition to their Schedule C.

Self-employed individuals will need to submit payroll tax filings reported to the Internal Revenue Service.


There are no comments yet. Be the first one to leave a comment!